The following is from a brief search of the history of the property.
The remains of three ancient burial mounds “The Three Howes” are situated on the North West corner of the property indicating that people have lived and died in this area for a long time.
In about 1840 there were 3 cottages where the barns are now standing which were linked by a bridle path to Ebberston.
The property was acquired by someone in 1850 who built the current Farmhouse as a country residence.
By 1905 the property was being run by a Tenant Farmer J.B. Dodds.
Later the tenancy was transferred to a Mr Sandiman whose family farmed the property until 1990.
The farm then fell into a state of disrepair and was unoccupied for some years until bought at auction by the current owners.